- 16 ounces pasole
- 4 ounces Green Chillies, chopped
- 1 – 3 (1tbls) jalepenos Jalopenoes, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 white onion onion, chopped
- 14.5 ounces tomatoes, fresh or canned and flavored, chopped
- 2-3 lb boneless pork roast
- 2 teaspoons mexican dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon roughly chopped garlic
- 10 grams Tajin Clasico, tiny tiny bottle
Notes / Directions
Throw it all in a pot except sage and oregano. Cook 4 hours. Shred pork, add sage and oregano and simmer another hour.
Serve in bowls with tortillas.
Can be thick like burrito Filling or can be made like a stew.
*10 hr crock pot setting is best!