Prep Time: 1 hr
Notes / Directions
- Combine cherry tomatoes, green onions, garlic, chilies and spinach in a food processor and purée.
- Cover diced chicken with sauce and marinade an hour or two.
- Take three pieces of thick cut bacon and use scissors to cut one inch pieces into skillet. Cook over med high heat till almost cooked.
- Add the marinated chicken to the bacon and cook for a while.
- Add 1 tbsp corn starch.
- Mix and cook a bit.
- Finely grate Cotijas cheese over chicken and bacon and cook mixture till nicely brown and lightly crispy.
- Serve in corn tortillas topped with shredded cabbage and grated cheddar cheese.